Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript or any parts of it have never been published before nor are they being considered to be published elsewhere at the time of the submission.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The requirements set for Title page (submission file 1) and Manuscript (submission file 2) should be followed accordingly.
- All metadata should be cleared from all submission files.
- Where available, URLs (Internet adresses), DOI, Journal's site for the references have been provided.
- Tables should be with appropriate captions at the top and numbered with Arabic numerals in the order of their appearance in the text.
- Each Figure should be numbered with Arabic numerals in the order of its appearance in the text. Each Figure must have a separate caption and legend.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright Licensing Agency
Institutions based in the EU with a valid photocopying and/or digital license with the Copyright Licensing Agency may copy excerpts from books and journals published by the Academic Publishing House of UFT Plovdiv under the terms of their license.
Copyright Clearance Center
Institutions based in the US with a valid photocopying and/or digital license with the Copyright Clearance Center may copy excerpts from books and journals published by the Academic Publishing House of UFT Plovdiv under the terms of their license.
Other Territories: Please contact your local reproduction rights organization.
If you have any questions about the permitted uses of a specific article, please contact us.
Permissions Department of Academic Publishing House of UFT Plovdiv
Plovdiv 4002, 26 Maritsa Blvd., Bulgaria
Tel.: +359 (32) 603-687
Fax: +359 (32) 644-102